ACEC is a 50-year-old, nonprofit association of private consulting engineering and land surveying firms. As a statewide organization, we are dedicated to enhancing the consulting engineering and land surveying professions, protecting the general public and promoting use of the private sector in the growth and development of our state.
Our members provide services for all phases of planning, designing and constructing projects. Member services include civil, structural, geotechnical, electrical and mechanical engineering and land surveying for all types of public works, residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Professional engineers and surveyors dedicated to building a better California.
- A safe built environment
- A healthy business climate
- Ethical professional conduct
- Legal accountability tied to responsibility
- Qualifications-Based Selection of professional services
- Unencumbered public/private partnerships
- Recognition of the accomplishments of the profession